In 1877 Jefferson Tidwell was called by Brigham Young to find a location for settlement east of the Wasatch Mountains. By 1879 the firs pioneers came, built homes, later irrigated their farms with Price River water. This log cabin, built by Robert Snyder, 1882, had a fire place, dirt roof and floor. Canvas served for windows and doors. It was used for home, school, church and recreation. Purchased in 1928 by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers for a relic hall.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup