The William and Ann Bringhurst House, at 306 S 200 W in Springville, Utah, was built in 1856. It includes Greek Revival and Mid 19th Century Revival architecture. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on January 5, 1998.
It was built of adobe in 1856. It was extended c.1895 and also in 1955.
Some design work was by Solomon D. Chase.