This building was constructed c.1910 by Cornelius Baxter, east of his first commercial building. It housed various businesses until 1928. That April, the city leased it, installed double facade doors, and poured a cement ramp to make a permanent firehouse for Pleasant Grove’s fire motor-driven fire truck, a surplus army truck converted in 1924. The marshal’s office was in the back room. After restoration c.1940, it again housed businesses.
Located next door is the Star Saloon.