130 F Street
Constructed in 1902, this house is a good example of the Colonial Revival style, popular during the early twentieth century. The gambrel roof provides a “Dutch Colonial” appearance.
Mary S. Rutt, wife of mining entrepreneur Levi M. Rutt, had the houes constructed. Although she transferred title to her daughter and son-in-law, the Rutts lived here until 1926, when the house was sold to D.V. and Mary Ann Hyde. The Hydes, in turn, sold it to Jacob and Caroline Peterson. During the late 1930s, the Petersons remodeled the house into a duplex. Three have been several subsequent owners, but it is once again a single family residence.
This historic home is located in the Avenues Historic District in Salt Lake City, Utah.