This building was erected in 1892 and housed the Equitable Co-op store. It was later known as the Progress Building and housed the Progress Mercantile Co. In 1933 the Barnette and Larsen Drugstore was established in the building. Due to structural weakening caused by fire, the former two story building was remodeled and reduced to a one story building in 1951.
- Downtown Mt Pleasant, Utah
- Mt Pleasant, Utah