This building was erected in 1937 by M.E. Nelson. It was originally used as an auto show room and garage. It was later sold to Justus O. Seely and was occupied by Franz 5 cent-$1 on the east side and Safeway on the west side. In 1975, the building was sold to Terrel M. Seely, who used the entire structure as a grocery store.