Christ the Fountainhead is a bas-relief mural created by Torleif Knaphus.
I have come across it several times and decided to start documenting each of them.
The original was created for the exterior of the Cardston Alberta Temple.
Replicas are found in the:
- Provo Utah Temple (moved from demolished Monroe North Ward)
- Tremonton 1st Ward
- Meetinghouse in Rose Park
- Meetinghouse in Las Vegas
- Edgehill Ward Chapel (SLC)
- Manti Tabernacle
- Wells Ward (SLC)
- Vats, Norway (in Torleif’s boyhood church)
- Draper 2nd Ward Chapel (12883 S 1300 E) (Mural removed)