The history of Salt Lake High School
- 1890 – School held in the Fremont School building.
- 1892 – Moved to the Clayton Block on State Street
- 1897 – Moved to the National Guard Armory
- 1901 – Moved to the University of Deseret (Later becoming West High School)
- 1912 – East High School split off and met in the 11th Ward School/Bryant School