Growing up in Utah Reams was a popular sight, as a kid I would ride my bike to the Springville Reams and buy penny candy.
After seeing a couple of locations of this classic local chain close down I decided to try to document them before it is too late.
- Cottonwood Heights (7000 South 2396 E)
- Heber City (472 N Main St)
- Kearns (3665 W 6200 S)
- Layton (1040 N Main St)
- Magna (7235 W 3500 S)
- Provo (Freedom Blvd)
- Provo-East Bay (1201 S University Ave)
- Sandy (8725 Highland Dr)
- Sandy (10670 S 700 E) (demolished)
- South Salt Lake (2783 S State St)
- Spanish Fork (160 N Main)
- Springville (759 E 400 S)
- Taylorsville (2600 W 4700 S)
- West Jordan (2640 W 9000 S)