Kingston Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
This site marks the place where the 26 x 48 foot, brick church was erected in 1896 at a cost of $1500.
In 1953 it was remodeled and rededicated.
The church was used until 1977. It was demolished in 2005. This monument with the church bell fittingly commemorates the dedication and devotion of the early settlers of Kingston.
(Marker placed October 29, 2007)