Hair’s Barber Shop and Ice Cream Parlor
Located next to the Midway Social Hall, it shares a wall with the social hall to its east and was built seven years after the social hall in c.1905. It was originally known as Hair’s Barber Shop and Ice Cream Parlor. Between c.1910-40 a window that existed in the shared wall was open during functions at the Social Hall so patrons could be served ice cream and sodas.
Located at 65 East Main Street in Midway, Utah