370 East 200 South in Salt Lake.
All Hallows College, 1904. Bishop Lawrence Scanlon established this Catholic school in 1881. After 1918, when the college ceased operation, the buildings became an armory for the Utah National Guard. The buildings were damaged by fire in 1941 and subsequently torn down. Plans to build a new armory on the same site at 200 South and 400 East never materialized.*