This is a Mediterranean house that was built in the 1930’s. The one and one half story stucco house, with a red tile roof, has casement windows. The house is asymmetrically arranged. The entrance porch is Spanish Colonial with round arches between supports and a red tile shed roof. – D. Diana Johnson
George A. Fisher had his home erected in 1936 on property he had purchased from o Willard & Harriet Hooper Young in that same year. Wesley A. Sorensen bought the home in 1939 and maintained ownership through 1940.