This one story building has a hipped roof central mass and gabled projecting front bay. Leaded glass windows, stone detailing at windows and chimneys are characteristic Tudor Revival influences. – Diana Johnson
William C. Spence purchased this property and the property just to the west
in 1910 from FAE Meyer. The investment paid off in 1925 when Coral Lindsey Ashton and her contractor husband, Edward Ashton, bought the site. The following year a dwelling was constructed for Rosabel H. Ashton who obtained full title in 1929 and maintained ownership until 1945.