This millstone is from a mill built by Daniel Burch in 1852, on the east side of the Weber River in Riverdale. In 1858 the mill was purchased by Pres. John Taylor of the LDS Church. Each stone burr weighed one ton. They were in use until 1896. The mill later became All-O-Wheat Mill, which was demolished in 1997.
This is located outside the Weber County Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum at 2104 Lincoln Avenue in Ogden, Utah.