In Spring 1864 Miranda Campbell and sons, Warren and David; John B. Dunn and family arrived here. Others followed, dug irrigation canals, surveyed townsites into 1 acre lots. By Fall, 40 one-room log homes, also 16 x 20 ft. log schoolhouse with huge fireplace, were built, James H. Hart — George Osmon, teachers. Presiding Elder branch Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, David B. Dille. Ward organized 1877, William Hulme, Bishop. Atop this monument is the pioneer curfew and school bell.
The above text is from Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker #380 erected in 1971 in Bloomington, Idaho.
These photos were submitted by Marshall Hurst: