Granite High School was a public high school located at 3305 South 500 East in South Salt Lake, Utah. Granite opened in 1907. The first LDS seminary opened across the street from the school in 1912. In 2005-2006, the enrollment was 1250, but was reduced as the school transformed into an “academy” format. The academies within the school include the Young Parent program for teenage parents with children and the ESL program for new immigrants and refugees.
The class of 2009 was the final class and it sat empty for several years before being demolished.