Built in 1905, the yellow brick building has two front doors under the portico and a cupola resembling a beehive on the roof. The building is still in use today as a distribution point for goods to needy members of the LDS Church.
This building is at 100 North Main St in Manti.
See other historic bishop’s storehouses here.
Pingback: Manti, Utah | JacobBarlow.com