Central Warehouse Building
This reinforced concrete warehouse with a brick facade was built in 1929 for George E. Chandler, founder of the Central Warehouse Company. Part of the Warehouse District in the Salt Lake City Multiple-Resource Area, this structure helps document the development of the railroad terminal district which was an essential part of Salt Lake City’s development from an agricultural village to a regional commercial center. The architectural design, construction technique, and its historic integrity make this structure one of the best examples of a warehouse in the city.
Pingback: Historic Buildings in Salt Lake City | JacobBarlow.com