Bennett Glass & Paint Company
Located in downtown Salt lake City, Utah – 65 W 100 S is the Bennett Glass and Paint Company was built in 1896 and the west half of it added in 1921.
The first section of this building was built for Sears and Liddle’s paint
and glass company in 1896. John F. Bennett purchased the company in 1901 and built the company into a large part of Salt Lake’s history.
Next door to the west is the Kimball Block.