The Mt. Pleasant Commercial and Savings Bank building was erected in 1901. It served as a bank until 1932. That same year Dr. p.L. Holman bought the building and established his doctor’s office here.
Dr Holman died in 1932, and the building was purchased by Dr. G.B. Madsen, who assumed Dr. Holman’s practice.
- Downtown Mt Pleasant, Utah
- Mt Pleasant, Utah