Constructed in 1899 by A.H. Maiben, this building was originally known as the Palace Pharmacy as noted on the plaque located at the top of the parapet. It later housed a dentist’s office, an attorney’s office, a hardware store, and a barber shop.

This building features wide window arches with rusticated stone and other Classical and Victorian detailing.

Related Posts: