This building was erected in 1888 by the major shareholders of the Sanpete County Co-op, the Neilsen brothers, August and S.C. Wall, and Carl G. Bjelke. By 1898 it was considered one of the most prominent financial institutions in the valley. Business continued to flourish until the Depression, and the institution closed its doors in 1929. The building was sold that same year to Intermountain Assoc. of Credit Men. The building was sold again in 1931 to Neils A. Neilsen who, in partnership with O.M. Aldrich and Sons, operated a general store in 1957. Bradshaw Auto Parts Co. opened a retail business in the building in 1958.