In 1911 John Heiner started a garage and Ford dealership in the building next to the Stewart Cafe and in 1921 moved into a new garage he had built at 185 North Commercial Street.
1928 saw John L. Heiner take over the dealership and garage from his father and in 1974 Hal. B. Heiner took over from his father.
In 1997 it was the oldest Ford dealership in Utah and the oldest continuous dealership west of the Mississippi.
In 1998 Barber Brothers Ford purchased it.