Henry Dinwoodey became the largest furniture maker in Utah and one of the largest in the Intermountain West, producing pieces from his factory behind this storefront location. A smaller original building he constructed was enlarged with three stories above it in 1890 and added a decorative cornice. This facade was covered sometime before 1960 with the current covering. The building currently houses offices for Zions Bank.

Related: