Since 2006 I remember seeing little book trading stations placed around small towns or neighborhoods, later, if I remember correctly around 2018 I started seeing most of them labeled as Little Free Libraries.
I recently (late 2020) decided I’d start a list documenting the ones I come across.
- Goshen, Utah – Senior Center
- Heber City, Utah – 300 East and Center
- Leeds, Utah – Roadside
- Mountain Green, Utah – Wasatch Drive
- Orem, Utah – 1541 S 300 W
- Salt Lake City, Utah – 333 N 1000 W
- Salt Lake City, Utah – 680 E 1700 S
- Wallsburg, Utah – Community Center