This one-and-one-half-story brick cross-wing house was built in 1909, replacing a two-room adobe cabin belonging to Louis Lund. It was built for Mary Ann Allred, one of three wives of James Anderson Allred. Mary came to Utah in 1855 at the age of eleven, when she emigrated from England with her parents.

Located at 90~ South Main Street in Spring City, Utah