This one room house was lived in by men who worked as teamsters or miners. When it became vacant in the 1930’s it served as a clubhouse for the boys of Ophir. It was moved to its present location from Miners Street and was restored to represent the Ophir Post Office, which had been torn down. The post office box, window, and desk are from the original Ophir Post Office.
Located in Ophir, Utah