First Ward Meeting House
Built in 1884–1886, the First Ward Meeting House is the oldest church still standing in Brigham City. It was made of stone, and a wooden recreation hall was later added to form a T with the main building.
Located at 311 South 100 East in Brigham City, Utah and is #7 in the Brigham City Historic Tour and #201 of the S.U.P. historic markers.