Two story maroon brick commercial building, Dalpiaz portion originally owned by Celeste Dalpiaz, bank portion originally owned by Albert Ricci. The bank portion of the building contained the Mutual Mercantile Company, operated by John Skerl and Jim Rolando until c. 1945 when the business was moved to its present location. The upstairs of the bank portion has always been a small boarding house. The LHS of the Dalpiaz portion has always housed the Toggery clothing store, initially owned by Gus Tsangaris. The RHS of the Dalpiaz portion was once the “Reed’s Stores Rite Way” and may have housed the Paramount Sweet Shop.

120 South Main Street in Helper, Utah