Maddox Ranch House Inc
1900 South Highway 89 in Perry, Utah
The Carbon Hotel was built in the early 1900’s. It was first owned by C. A. Bartolino. The building was used as a hotel, bar, café and sporting house throughout the years. Due to the large number of single male immigrants into the local mines, the bordello on the upper floor was very popular, though somewhat illegal, during Helper’s heydays. Due to increasing pressure from the authorities during the 1970’s the doors were closed. Matt Warner Chapter purchased the building in 1987 with the help of Helper City. The building was restored and is presantly used as a meeting hall for the organization.