Mills is an unincorporated community located in Juab County, Utah, United States. The cemetery and few building remnants remain.
Settled as a railroad town, it was also known as Wellington in the mid to late 1800’s. Many residents lived in dugouts or cabins. There was a local general store owned by John Williams, who lived nearby. John Williams Canyon was named after Williams.