Lost Hills Posts:
The Lost Hills post office opened in 1911, closed in 1912, re-opened in 1913 (having transferred it from Cuttens), and moved in 1937. At one time, the Post Office was a small rented room, in the Edmondson’s cafe and bar. Later it was a small mobile home size building. In 2012-2013, Paramount Farms, the company 75% of the population works for, gave the small town of Lost Hills a helping hand with the reopening of the Lost Hills park. In 2012, the town of Lost Hills underwent through infrastructure projects like new sidewalks paved and gentrification in the town. By 2014, new housing developments start to spring up in the town of Lost Hills.