Lincoln Highway Memorial Markers
One of the earliest transcontinental highways in the U.S. was the Lincoln Highway, 2,436 markers were placed along the route on Sept 1, 1928. I have come across many in my exploring and started this page to start to document and keep track of them all.
I found a cool map here.
– Utah Markers –
- Benson Grist Mill – Stansbury Park, UT
- Lincoln Highway Marker – Magna, UT
- Sugar House Monument Markers
- Parleys Way on the Lincoln Highway
- The Golden Pass Road and Tollhouse
– Wyoming Markers –
Other Lincoln Highway Related Posts: