Justis Johnson House
939 East Center Street
Justis W. Johnson was the owner of the property when this house was constructed in 1928 and the deed was conveyed to the Decker Mortgage Company and then the Reserve Loan and Discount Company. Oran Groneman, a general contractor and Union Pacific rail car inspector, owned the property from 1935 to 1937. The house is unusual in that it does not readily fit into any one particular architectural style common to Provo. It has some characteristics of a 20th century military style cottage.



Related posts:



Advertisements