Erected in 1893 and opened under the name of Ericksen Meat and Grocery, this building was owned by Henry Ericksen, his brother Alif, and Judge Ferdinand Ericksen. Ferdinand Ericksen was a lawyer and occupied three rooms on the second floor for his law practice. The town doctor, Dr. W.W. Woodring, occupied the other two rooms on the second floor. The building remained in possession of the Ericksen family until 1976.

Related Posts:

Advertisements