, , ,

This building was constructed in approximately 1899 by Dr. Zerick Logan. He served as the Ophir doctor at the time and lived in the house for 30 years. Later James St. Young Sr. purchased the house where he resided until 1959. The house sat vacant until 2008 when it was donated by the Young children to the Ophir Historic District to be used as a representation of the first school in Ophir.

Located in Ophir, Utah