Elwood Schoolhouse Bell
1896 – 1963
This bell rang for school, community, and religious activities. It was placed in the bell tower of the Elwood School house which was erected in 1896. An addition was made in 1917. The school was closed in 1963.
This monument was erected in June 1983.
Located at the Elwood Town Hall, 5235 West 8800 North, Elwood, Utah.