Built in 1890, the mercantile store was the last building constructed from the Brigham City Co-op. Three years after the store opened, a fire destroyed the business a year before the cooperative organization closed.
First Security Bank bought the building on July 29, 1942
Located at 5 North Main Street in Brigham City, Utah and is #11 in the Brigham City Historic Tour and #198 of the S.U.P. historic markers.