Helper Securities Block
This one-story red brick commercial block was built by Helper Securities in 1927 and contained seven businesses. The northern section originally housed the J.C. Penney store managed by M. P. Street. Just south, the Safeway store was operated during the early 1930s. South of Safeway was Central Cleaners, first owned by E. E. Iwanoto during c.1933-70. The southern portion of the building was occupied by a drugstore during the early 1930s. A similar Helper Securities building containing five businesses was also built in 1927 on the south end of this block.
115 South Main Street in Helper, Utah