Old Fire Hall
Constructed in 1929 to serve the community as a fire hall.
This building housed Pioche’s first fire truck purchased in 1928.
Fire chief Herbert Cleine and wife “Ben” resided in the basement apartment for 25 years until the new fire hall was built. The present department was born in 1937 and have been some of the best fire fighters in the state.
247 Lacour Street in Pioche, Nevada
Located next to it and gone now was the Commercial Club.