At the SW Corner of 200 E 300 S in Springville was the Washington School or Central School.
It stood from 1892 until 1937.
Originally built as the “Central School” in 1892, the name was later changed to the “Washington School”, and a belfry was added. The last classes were taught in this building in 1935, and it sat vacant for 2 years before being demolished in 1937. During demolition, materials were salvaged to be used in construction of the new Gymnasium at the Springville High School, which opened in 1939.