Snyderville is four miles northwest of Park City. It was settled in 1865 by J. M. Grant, H. C. Kimball, and Samuel C. Snyder, who developed mine holdings and a sawmill in the area. After the Overland Stage went through this area, it became known as Snyders Station and later Snyderville, for G. G. Snyder, the younger brother of Sam. G. G. was a probate judge who named Park City.
Click here to see the DUP Marker in Snyderville.
Click here to see the SUP Marker in Snyderville.
Check out other places in Utah here.