Henefer is located between Echo and Morgan. It was first settled by two brothers, James and Richard (William) Henefer. They established a blacksmith shop there in 1859 on the old Overland Stage Road. It was called Heneferville until the late 1860s when the name was shortened.
- Deputy Sheriff Rodney Badger Gave His Life
- Echo Gristmill
- Henefer D.U.P.
- Henefer’s Letter H
- “Mormon” Pioneer Trail
- Pioneer Cabin
- The Weber Canyon Explorers Trail
- Weber River Crossing and Campsite