, , , , ,


The pioneer log cabin was located on the original 160 acres homesteaded by David A. Giles on March 13, 1881. The site was across the Sevier River, east of the present town of Joseph. The cabin was donated to Camp Clear Camp Daughters of Utah Pioneers by Mrs. Reta Owens Meachim in the fall of 1982 and was relocated in 1994.