First Presbyterian Church of American Fork – 75 North 100 East
In 1877 Reverend George R. Bird arrived to begin activities of the Presbyterian Church in American Fork. Work on this modified gothic revival church began in 1878. The cornerstone for the completed building was laid in September 1881 by Reverend Thomas F. Day. This building was used as both a church and a school until the school was closed in 1909. It has served as a Presbyterian Church continuiously since its construction. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places May 23, 1980.