Tags

, , , , ,

Charles James Mullett House

The original section of this house, a square adobe cabin, was built c.1872 for Charles J. and Elizabeth A Claucas Mullett.  Charles, an LDS convert from England, worked as a laborer at a local lime kiln.  Additions were made on the front of the house c.1890, and a large gable-roof section was added on the rear c.1905.

See other historic homes in Salt Lake on this page.

Related:

680 North Wall Street in Salt Lake City, Utah