Tags

, , ,

Parowan High School

Established 1916

“A school where only out individual best is good enough. Where unity through diversity becomes strength.”

Upon this site in the 1890’s, a large three-story brick school house was built to house grades 1-8. The building was torn down in 1918 when a larger building was built to house both elementary and high school classes.

The bricks used in this marquee came from the three-story brick school house and were unearthed on this site as Parowan High School students prepared the area for the construction.

Parowan High School thanks the following organizations for their contributions and support in constructing the marquee: Iron County School District, Parowan City Corporation, Little Salt Lake Service Club, Parowan Heritage Foundation, Parowan Main Street Program, Little Salt Lake Medical Incorporated, and Parowan High School PTSA.

Related Posts:

Advertisements