Westgate Fine Arts Center
Kahn Brothers Grocery Building – Built in 1901.
Aaron Keyser constructed this building in 1901 and leased it to Emmanuel Kahn for his grocery business. Kahn was among the first Jewish settlers in Utah. In 1913, the Kahn Grocery Company moved to a new location and the N. O. Nelson Manufacturing Company occupied the building. This company remained here until its new warehouse at 380 West 200 South was complete in 1923. Keyser then leased the building to the federal government for use as a post office. The Kahn Brothers Grocery Building retains its original storefront window and entrance design. Look for the group of give small arched windows on either side of the facade.