Tags

, , , , ,

Located in the Lower 25th Street Historic District in Ogden, Utah.
201 25th Street

Constructed circa 1898, this two-story, commercial brick building features elements of the Victorian Eclectic architectural style. It was built by Edmund and Elizabeth Harris. The first business to occupy the structure was CC Keller’s Restaurant and Furnished Rooms. The building has seen many commercial uses throughout its history, most notably Rosetta Ducinnie Davie, “Rose,” operated the Rose Rooms (part of Ogden’s red light ring) with her husband, William, for several years in the late- 1940s.